The Raised Panel coffer ceiling tiles display traditional elegance that provides any room unparalleled design detail. A neutral light brown shade, Maple features honey undertones for a subtle hint of color. This Maple finish works equally well in traditional, modern or contemporary settings.
• The classic look of a traditional wood ceiling at a fraction of the price
• Perfect for remodeling or new construction
• Sturdy PVC construction provides exceptional durability with water and corrosion resistance
• Panels can Suspendedto an existing ceiling grid system
• Available matching grid systems available
Zero VOC Emissions
No volatile organic compounds (VOC) emit from the panel. This means that our panels do not affect indoor air quality. This leads to safer, healthier, more comfortable buildings.
Our durable vinyl tiles comply with FDA regulations for use in food preparation and serving areas. This means that our tiles can be installed in areas where sanitation and cleanliness is a must.
Mold & Mildew Resistant
Our ceiling panels are constructed from materials that inhibit mold and mildew. This means our panels can be installed in a variety of environments where moisture is a concern.
Our panels are guaranteed not to water-stain, bow, swell or rot. They are ideal for use in moist and humid environments like basements.
Class A Fire Rated
All of our ceiling tiles have a 'Class A' FSI and SDI fire rating per ASTM E84. Our tiles are rated for surface burning characteristics, flame spread, and smoke development.