Diydecorstore.com is a division of Acoustic Ceiling Products (ACP), a Wisconsin-based manufacturer of innovative ceiling solutions and unique products to construct or renovate homes and commercial buildings.
We pride ourselves in developing products which solve problems, add value to your home and bring a sense of style previously only available to designers and architects. Our decor products are affordable and can be installed by the average person. When you complete your project, you’ll have a sense of pride that YOU made it happen and you’ll be the envy of your friends.
Throughout our 20 years of history and experience in developing and selling building materials to home owners and contractors, one theme has always guided our way: excellence in customer service. Our commitment to every customer is that you will have a positive and enjoyable experience with us, with our products and with your end project.
Of course, if for some reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact any one of our great customer care team members and we will make it right.
Rob Rebman, Owner
- 1998 Introduced first product to the home-center industry.
- 2004 ACP surpassed our goal of having five different product offerings in more than 1,500 home-center locations throughout the United States.
- 2005 Introduced the Classic Tin Style panel product line.
- 2007 Introduced the new Evoba Wood Ceiling System product line.
- 2007 Re-branded Classic Tin Style backsplash and ceiling panels as “Fasade.”
- 2007 Fasade backsplash and ceiling panels named as “Best New Product of the Year” by HOME magazine.
- 2008 Onsia fully concealed flat panel speakers introduced.
- 2009 Aspect Metal introduced.
- 2013 Aspect Matted Peel & Stick tiles introduced.
- 2013 Aspect Matted Peel & Stick Metal Backsplash Tiles Named to This Old House “Top 100” List.
- 2014 Aspect Glass Peel & Stick tiles introduced.