1. Cut border panels to size.
2. Prepare back of panel to receive trim piece. Clean panel properly by removing
any dirt, oil or dust on the cut panel’s edge.
3. Apply LocTite® Super Glue® in a thin bead about 1/4" in from the cut edge where
the trim will be attached. (Figure 1)
4. Apply revealed edge trim to cut edge of the border panel as shown. (Figure 2) Be sure to align properly with panel’s edge. Trim edge piece at an angle if desired. (Figure 3) Apply pressure along the entire trim and panel joint to assure proper adhesive bond. (Figure 4)
5. Place border tile into grid and repeat until all border tiles are in place.
Note: Revealed Edge Trim piece is not intended to support weight other than the tile itself. Insulation, for example, can cause trim piece to become unattached.